1) Regular oral health examinations bookings
To maintain good oral and dental health, your Dentist and Therapist will suggest when to return for your next check up and cleaning. This interval is tailored to your individual risk of future dental and oral health problems.
We can book appointments for you up to 1 year in advance.
2) Confirmation of appointments
Patients with extended appointments and those with appointments on a Saturday are reminded by telephone a couple of days prior to ensure attendance.
We kindly request you give us as much notice as possible if you are not able to keep your appointment so we may allocate your slot to someone who needs it more urgently.
At our discretion we may have to charge for missed appointments.
4) Contact details
Please inform us of changes to your contact details so we maintain accurate records.
You may pay for your dental treatment with:
- Major cards (VISA / DEBIT / CREDIT). We do not accept American Express.
You may be asked for a deposit payment to secure a long appointment slot if you need extensive dental work.
You will be asked for full payment for each treatment you receive after your appointment.
If you have a prolonged / staged treatment plan, you may pay for your treatment as it progress. Your dentist will explain have much to pay which will be reflective of the amount of treatment already carried out.
6) We are predominantly a Private Dental Practice, with a proportionally small NHS element. This means we only provide NHS Dental care to a limited number of patients. We do provide a full range of NHS care (except Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Sedation, General Anaesthetic, Domicilliary care).
7) Violent behaviour / Aggression / Foul language
We have a ZERO TOLERANCE to this type of behaviour to any of our staff and you will be asked to leave the premises.
In the unfortunate event that you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of your treatment or service you have received, we kindly request inform us in person at the practice. You will be taken to a private room and your complaint will be heard, recorded confidentially and investigated thoroughly. We will inform you of the outcome. If you are still not happy with this outcome please refer to the below Complaints Procedure.