There are many tried and tested modern dental techniques to improve your smile. A smile makeover offered at Stoke Road Dental Practice may include some of the following of the following procedures:
- Professional Scale and Polish – for the elimination of staining and tarter build up and management of gum diseases.
- Tooth Whitening – a safe, predictable, painless, long lasting and simple way to whiten teeth using Enlighten.
- Teeth Straightening – Invisalign and Inman aligners are offered to treat crooked teeth.
- White Filling / Dental Bonding – white fillings (or composite resins) are sometimes used as an alternative to traditional amalgam (silver) filling.
- Porcelain Veneers – Thin (laboratory made) shells that may be bonded to teeth to improve the shape, shade and alignment to improve the smile.
- Crowns – Commonly known as a cap which is made in dental laboratory. They are used to enhance the looks, rebuild and reinforce teeth.
- Bridge – A fixed option to replace a missing tooth / teeth and to close unsightly gaps.
- Denture – A removable, cost effective, simpler option for replacement of teeth.
- Implant – A modern, fixed, predictable and conservative replacement option for a missing tooth or teeth using Titanium screws that are placed carefully into jaw bone.